1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your computer and your visits to our website, such as your IP address, your browser type, where you are based, and how you ended up here, as well as if you are returning
• Information relating to donations or transactions
• Information relating to events you are interested in attending, such as email address and name
• Information relating to newsletters or signing up to become a mentor volunteer
3) How will we use your personal information?
• To personalise your experience of the website
• To enable your use of our services or products available on the site
• To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
• To generate anonymous reports on the usage of our website which may inform our funding reports
We make sure our details are up to date and accurate. If you ever wish to unsubscribe, our mailings have an unsubscribe link included. We only keep your information for as long as it is useful, and review this at timely periods.
4) Accounting & financial
We do not sell, rent or share your information with third parties. Any information we disclose about you, other than for purposes as mentioned within this policy, will be when required to do so by law.
6) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisation precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
7) Policy amendments
This policy will be reviewed annually, and may also be subject to updates periodically. Please check this page to stay updated and if concerned about any changes, email us.
8) Your rights
If you wish to check the information we have on record about you, we will be able to provide this by email within one month, once you have verified your identity with us. Please email here, if this is the case. The Information Commissioner’s Office oversees all complaints around data processing, and would be the people to speak to if you had any larger issues with how your information is handled. If you have any concerns, or would like to know more about our privacy decisions, please let us know!
9) Third party websites
The website contains links to other website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practises of third party websites.